Essentia Health-Fargo is a multispecialty hospital with 104 private patient rooms, including critical care, medical surgical care, pediatric, neonatal intensive care, and maternity care. Services onsite include a 24-hour Emergency Department with Level II trauma designation and 10 operating room suites, which include both inpatient and day surgery.
- 2 full-time gastroenterologists plus 1 nurse practitioner in a 100% consultative practice are seeking a 3rd full-time gastroenterologist to join their efficient, well-run and friendly work-environment.
- Expertise in EUS and ERCP is preferred, but not a requirement
- 70% endoscopy and 30% office/hospital
- Admissions and discharges managed by the hospitalist service
- 1:4 call weekday
- Advanced endoscopic practice including motility, BRAVO pH testing, capsule endoscopy, and ERCP
- Olympus 190 scopes with CO2 are utilized in addition to Provation and Epic software
- Relocation and benefit package, 4 weeks of vacation and 10 days CME
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, and retention bonus
- Tort reform state, no buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota, 4 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 180,000, regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
- Safe and family-friendly environment with an active downtown, great schools and various community activities!
Other (please describe below)
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- EUS and ERCP preferred
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Will you be attending the WCOG at ACG2017 Meeting?
Booth space # (if applicable)
Dr. Kolkhorst, Essentia Health Physician will be in attendance at the Meeting. Email or call Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter at 218-847-0845 - firstname.lastname@example.org