Mercy Clinic is seeking BE/BC Gastroenterologists to join established practices at Mercy Hospitals in Missouri.
If you are attending the ACG/WCOG conference this week and would like more information, please contact: David Cort, MD, Department Chair at Mercy Hospital St Louis at 314-504-6992
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join a busy, 16- person group practice. Mercy Hospital St Louis is a 900-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital; only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County; a state of the art Endoscopy Unit; 80,000 adult emergency visits annually; robust Hospitalist program, EICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records.
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson in Festus, MO (30 minutes from St. Louis) is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join our busy two person practice. Mercy Hospital Jefferson is a 251 acute bed hospital; a state of the art Endoscopy Unit; 32,000 adult emergency visits annually; robust Hospitalist program, EICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records.
These Positions Offer:
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Integrative health system employment with a highly competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
About Mercy Clinic:
A strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 700 physicians and 45 medical specialties. Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy Health, the fifth largest Catholic Health Care System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 co-workers and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net
Board Eligable/Board Certified